Welcome to Nurse Angie's Office!
Here you will find important resources regarding your student's health. Please feel free to reach out to me at any time with any concerns! My office number is (423) 798-2633.
I graduated from Tennessee College of Applied Technology in 2012. I have been with Greene County Schools as a nurse since 2013. I am married and have 2 kids whom both attend Chuckey Doak High School. I am a huge advocate for school nurses and my students. I have never been given a challenge that I wasn't willing to meet head-on. In my free time I enjoy traveling, camping, spending time with my family & pets, and photography. Please feel free to reach out with any health concerns about your student.
COVID-19: When in doubt, ASK!!! I am always available to answer Covid 19 questions! Feel free to call my office at (423) 787-2038 option 1
Flu Season is Here!!
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- While sick, limit contact with others as much as possible to keep from infecting them.
- If you are sick with flu-like illness or COVID-19 related symptoms, CDC recommends that you stay home
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. After using a tissue, throw it in the trash and wash your hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs like flu or C19